We provide the best technology services with unwavering quality, integrity and values. We believe that continuous improvement is necessary to meet the growing demands of technology in today’s business environment.
Voice & Data
We provide Internet Protocol services for businesses and wholesale customers. Our strength is in its diverse portfolio of products combined with a skilled team of professionals to develop unique telecom solutions and provide high quality customer support.
- Data and Interenet Circuits
- Point to Point
- T1 to 400Gig Connections
- Satellite and Wireless Connectivity available in many areas
- Voice Services
- Hosted IP Telephony Phone Systems
- Local and Long Distances: full range of local, intrastate and interstate services. For simplicity, billing can be combined across multiple locations.
- Dynamic T-1: this technology allows voice and data to be integrated on a single T1, providing a low-cost solution for all connectivity needs.
- Local PRI: deal for customers with a high volume of local calls, providing high-capacity delivery of voice services at a low cost.
- Local Analog/Digital T-1: solution for customers with a large amount of local calling whom do not need inbound caller id capabilities.
- Local Business Lines: services include POTS lines, Centrex, PBX and DID Trunks, ideal for customers with less than 15 lines.
- Dedicated Long Distance: carries high-volume long-distance voice traffic providing added savings.
- Switched Long Distance: offers aggressive rates for calls within the United States, Canada and internationally.
- VOIP (Voice Over IP) / IP Phone Integration: available through a number of carriers throughout the United States. IP systems can be supplied with packaged equipment to ensure quality of service and scalability for growth.
- Toll-Free Services: vast amount of experience in providing recommendations to enhance capabilities of toll-free numbers, including per cent allocation, busy no answer routing and direct inward dial.
- Calling Cards: allow the user to make domestic and international calls while they are away from the office.
- Audio and Web Conferencing
LK Communications provide a significant number of IT-based solutions to meet your needs. We provide the best-of-breed solutions to our customers that give you the best value for your budget. Please take a moment to review the technologies we represent and resell.
- WAN Optimization
- Web Content Filters
- SPAM Filters
- Wireless LAN
- Load Balancers
- Link Balancers
LK Communications offers a wide variety of Structured Cabling services in the Greater Kansas City area. Our experience and dedication to excellence is hard to match, as we work to align business strategies with business technology.
- Voice and Data Cabling
- Paging Systems
- Building to Building
- Cabling Repairs
- Single and MultipleFloors
- Single and Multi-mode Fiber Optic Cabling
- Facsimile Cabling
- Adds, Moves and Changes
- New and Old Buildings
- Single and Multiple Floors
- Cat 3, Cat 5e, and Cat6
- Outside Plant Cable Multi Campus
LK Communications uses only the finest products in our Structured Cabling projects and align ourselves with manufacturers to ensure we match the best quality of products to the best quality of people, creating results.
- Ortronics / Berk-Tek
- Leviton / Superior Essex
- General Cable
Our people make our Structured Cabling projects successful because of their dedication and diligence toward excellence.
Just a few reasons companies have selected us:
- On Staff RCDD
- References Available
- 15-year Limited Warranty on New Installations
- Technicians with Minimum 5 Years’ Experience
- Certified & Tested Cables
Ready to Upgrade Your Network?
Technology consultans for your business needs.